Terms of Service
Effective: May 1, 2023
These terms of service (the “Agreement”) govern customer receipt, access, and use of the service provided by Disperse LCC (”Disperse”). Accepting this agreement is by purchasing access to the service, or signing up for the free trial access plan for the service.
The individual accepting this agreement does so on behalf of a company or other legal entity (”Customer”). Such individual represents and warrants that they have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at email@example.com
Parts of the service are under a subscription model. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis. At the end of each billing cycle, your subscription will automatically renew the same conditions unless you cancel it or Disperse cancels it. You may cancel your subscription using the web application or through customer support.
- Violating applicable national or international laws or regulations.
- Exploiting or harming a minor in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material.
- To impersonate any entity or company.
- In a way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful.
- To restrict or inhibit anyone’s ability to use or enjoy the service.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attack service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Disperse’s rating.
- Interfere with the proper working of the service.
Disperse is intended only for access and use by individuals at least thirteen (13) years old. By accessing our services, you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of Disperse.
We issue refunds for contracts within seven (7) days of the original purchase of the contract.
We may terminate or suspend any account on the platform, without notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
All terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
Terminating your account is as simple as stopping to pay or using the services provided by Dispserse LLC.
Amendment To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
We also reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service-related or operated by Disperse LLC in our sole discretion without notice. We may restrict access to some parts of their service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
By continuing to use the Services provided by Disperse, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
By using our service you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org